This web-site presents how urban planners, car manufactures and design and ethnographic researchers came together in the proof-of-concept project AHA to create a truly human centred approach to future mobility solutions. You can read more about the project at Drive Sweden website.
About the website
Project is funded by
This website project was Directed by Sarah Pink and Kaspar Raats. The content was written and produced by Sarah Pink, Vaike Fors, Rachel Charlotte Smith, Jesper Lund, Katalin Osz, Thomas Lindgren, Kaspar Raats, Suzanne Andersson, Susanne Duval.
The described workshops were Directed by Rachel Charlotte Smith and Jesper Lund, and developed and facilitated by Rachel Charlotte Smith, Jesper Lund, Vaike Fors, Sarah Pink, Suzanne Andersson, Susanne Duval, Katalin Osz, Casper Wickman, Ingrid Pettersson, Kaspar Raats, Thomas Lindgren, Patrik Palo, Robert Broström.
For further information about the:
- AHA project, contact Vaike Fors (email@example.com)
- AHA ethnography, contact Sarah Pink (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AHA collaborative approach, contact Rachel Charlotte Smith (email@example.com)
- AHA urban planning, contact Suzanne Andersson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Susanne Duval (email@example.com)
- AHA car industry impact, contact Patrik Palo (firstname.lastname@example.org)